We understand that everyone’s needs are unique. Providing our services according to your schedule and when you need them most is our goal. We can provide care from two hours to 24 hours a day. Our caregivers are Aides and Companions employees. We know each individual is highly qualified, carefully selected and thoroughly screened, bonded and insured. All of this simply means that you can have peace of mind, security and confidence that a trustworthy caregiver will be provided.
Consider using our services when your loved one….
- Looses their spouse of many years.
- Expresses anxiety about being alone at night.
- Has been caring for a spouse or other loved one and may just need a break.
- Has dizziness and sometimes looses balance and falls.
- Finds it hard to manage personal hygiene.
- Has confusion or dementia.
- Has difficult walking or just has trouble getting around.
- Is noticeably depressed.
- Needs help in a facility.
- Needs help in recovering from a hospital, nursing home, or rehabilitation facility when returning home.